Home     About Me     My Hubby     30 by 30

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Friends

*This party will be closing today, March 15, if you still want to place an order please let me know ASAP.

There are so many unexpected blessings that come along with adoption. One of those unexpected blessings are the great friends you make. They are often "blog" friends. People you have never met in real life, but who still support you, your family, and your adoption.

I recently started selling Thirty-One products as a way to increase our family income to help support our adoption. Sweet, sweet Debi saw a post I put on facebook, and offered to host a blog/catalog party. I can't thank her enough for this.

I just wanted to encourage all of you to stop by her blog. Even if you don't purchase any Thirty-One items, she is doing a great giveaway for people just willing to share about the party on their blog, facebook, or twitter. So stop by, share, and leave a comment to be entered to win one of her great handmade Africa products!


And each of you should now that I am so grateful for your friendships! I am thankful that this crazy rollercoaster ride of an adoption has allowed me to "meet" you!

No comments:

Post a Comment