1. Run a 5K.
2. Adopt a child.
3. Travel to New York City.
4. Travel to Seattle.
5. Take a vacation to Hawaii.
6. Renew my wedding vows (our 10th anniversary will not be until Dec. 24, 2014, so this might happen a little later than my 30th birthday).
7. Have another biological child.
8. Teach my daughter to recognize her ABC's.
9. Completely organize my craft area.
10. Learn how to perfectly distress a painted piece of furniture.
11. Go on an international mission trip.
12. Pay off both our cars.
13. Become a stay-at-home mom.
14. Make a quilt.
15. Learn how to sew a zipper.
16. Make a slipcover.
17. Relearn Spanish.
18. Grow out my hair.
19. Chop off my hair.
21. Wear a size 6.
22. Learn to cook something new.
23. Play in the rain with my kids.
25. Purchase an original piece of art.
26. Throw a dinner party.
27. Start my own business.
28. Redesign an entire room using only antique or flea market purchases.
29. Take a cruise.
30. Read my Bible all the way through (but chronologically).
What would you add to this list? Should I consider making it a 101 in 1001 (days)?