Home     About Me     My Hubby     30 by 30

Friday, January 22, 2010

Relatively successful week

Well we managed to get quite a bit accomplished on the adoption front this week. We had our CIS fingerprinting appointments, received two of our recommendations back, got Chris's employment letter (correct this time), got our life insurance letter (correct this time), got a stack of paperwork for our dossier notarized and ready to send to Gladney to be reviewed, and scheduled our homestudy!

Woohoo! I love marking things off the list! Actually, I'm quite surprised I got that much done considering our sweet daughter, Lilli, had pneumonia! She is finally on the mend, thank goodness, so we will keep trucking along. Hopefully, we will be turning in our entire application paperwork around the first of February. I'll be sure to keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I know it's a relief to get some of that off your plate!!

    ReplyDelete