Home     About Me     My Hubby     30 by 30

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Gratitude

I just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone! You have all been so supportive of us, and we are so blessed to be a party of the adoption community!

Just a quick note of clarification, we are not officially back on the waitlist yet. We have to redo all our financial paperwork and do a homestudy update first.

But the good news is, Chris officially has a full-time job and I have already completed the financial paperwork. We are just waiting on a new employment letter to update our homestudy. Please pray that all the paperwork gathering will go smoothly and we will be back on that list ASAP!!!

Thanks again for everything, I appreciate each and every one of you!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! I look forward to following the rest of your journey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOORAY! We've been praying for y'all! I can't wait to see that "ON HOLD" gone from your name on the FBI!

    ReplyDelete